Tips to Use a Handy Stand Mixer You NEVER Thought Of. It Will Make A Massive Difference!
Random Ideas for your KitchenAid Mixer
So we all got things to perfect – and perfecting how to use stand mixers is no exception.
I mean, if you’re lucky enough to get your hands on one, you’re probably getting sensory overload as to how you can maximize this super appliance. We all make mistakes with these things – there’s a lot of things you need to fix up here. But we’ve got you covered with these 12 tips!
1. First of all, CHILL the bowl and beater to whip up perfectly fluffy, cloud-like whipped cream!
The cool temperatures make homemade whipped cream ridiculously easier. Warmer temps make this whole business harder.
2. The paddle beater attachment can shred chicken like a boss!
You only need to use the paddle attachment on low setting to shred cooked or boiled chicken pieces tossed into the KitchenAid bowl. You jack up the speed as the meat begins to tear.
3. Figure out the beater-to-bowl clearance because it’ll mean better mixing and less time stopping to scrape the bowl with a spatula.
Hear me out: the bottom of the beater should hover above the bottom of the bowl but not too far. Check the manual for that “Goldilocks” height.
4. Is it constantly shifting around? Put a towel under it!
The simple hack will keep it sturdy and easier to mix things.
5. Drape a towel over your mixer when it’s on
If you’re using your mixer to mix your next cake, try draping a towel over it before you turn it on. This will allow you to catch any flying ingredients and prevent them from making a mess all over your nice, clean kitchen.
6. Store attachments within the bowl itself
A neat little space-saving trick – place a towel at the bottom of your mixing bowl when not in use, and then store all your mixer’s attachments in the towel-lined bowl. This will prevent your bowl from getting scratched, save on cupboard space and also stop dust from settling in the bowl.
But we’re just getting started! Hacks on making meatballs, guacamole and cookies are up next!
7. The KitchenAid stand mixer is a godsend for Swedish meatballs because it can mash two types of raw ground meat perfectly…
Don’t be afraid to test it out!
8. Mashing up guacamole by hand like a sucker? It’s not a pain if got a stand mixer!
Mashing up the avocados can be nice when you’re not under the gun. But when there are too many people and you need it done fast – add that paddle attachment!
9. For baking cookies, you don’t need to whip out a beater with rubber tips. The regular beater bar works perfectly.
Especially with this Cranberry-chocolate cookie.
And finally, simple things that everyone (including myself) forget about!
10. Cut out your own splashguard out of the lid from an empty ice cream tub… unless you like stuff spilling everywhere.
11. Stop lubrication problems BEFORE they start by warming up your mixer after not using it for a while.
If you haven’t used your mixer in a little while, let it run for a couple of minutes prior to using it. This will allow the machine to re-mix the lubricant solids and liquids that make it run properly.
See also: 5 Creative Uses For A Bouquet Of Almost Dead Flowers
All good things must come to an end, and sadly, as beautiful as they are, bouquets of cut flowers are no exception.
Beautiful in bloom, your flowers can still make a wonderful edition to your home even after they’ve dried out.
Here’s how best to use them to brighten up your home.
1. Press them
Pressed flowers can be used to make elegant cards, bookmarks or anything else you might fancy.
2. Make your own potpourri
Your dried roses can make sweet smelling potpourri.
You can leave them to dry naturally in sunlight or in the oven with a few slices of citrus fruits and cinnamon sticks, spritzing them with your favourite essential oil first.
If you’re doing it this way make sure you leave them in the oven until the flowers are brittle but not burnt.
Once cool, put the mixture in a bowl and spray with the oil again.
3. Freshen your bedroom drawers
Adding dried rose petals to your drawers make for a cheap, easy way to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
4. DIY bath salts
Add a few dried petals to Epsom salts, powdered milk and essential oils to create your own quick and easy spa-like experience.
5. Make your own rose water
Great for the skin and easy to make, all you’ll need to create your own rose water is some dried rose petals and water.
Boil water in a pan before adding a handful of dried rose petals and let the water simmer until the petals lose their colour.
Then turn the heat off and let the water completely cool before pouring it through a sieve into a spritzer bottle.
Store it in the fridge and it will last for a month.
See more: Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
If you’re looking for ways to maintain your health, you’ve probably done some online research. And odds are good that you’ve run across articles on the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. But did you know that new evidence suggests apple cider vinegar for weight loss might also be a good idea?
The idea that something you have in your pantry right now might play a role in losing weight is exciting, isn’t it? Here’s a look at how apple cider vinegar, or ACV, could help you drop a few pounds – as well as some of its other potential benefits.
How It’s Made?
The fermentation process is key when it comes to making the apple cider vinegar you see at your local grocery or health food store. It’s made by crushing or cutting apples and combining them with yeast. The yeast converts the sugar in the apples to alcohol. Bacteria are then added to convert the alcohol to acetic acid.
Acetic acid is one of the main reasons that people recommend apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Here are some of the ways it works:
Reducing Body Fat
A lot more human research needs to be performed on whether apple cider vinegar for weight loss is a good idea. But the early results show promise.
For example, there is some evidence to suggest that acetic acid helps with weight loss by reducing body fat.
According to one study, more than 150 people received either 15 milliliters (ml) of apple cider vinegar, 30 ml of the liquid or a placebo daily for three months. The participants who consumed apple cider vinegar had less abdominal fat and lower body weight than those who drank the placebo.
Increasing the Sense of Fullness
Another way that apple cider vinegar could help with weight loss is by making you feel fuller. One study included a group of people given bread soaked in apple cider vinegar. The other group received regular bread. According to the results, the participants who ate the vinegar-soaked bread reported feeling fuller than the other group.
Other Health Benefits of ACV
Additional research suggests that apple cider vinegar may offer other types of health benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Blood Sugar Maintenance: People suffering from health conditions related to increased blood sugar levels, according to one study, had lower levels when they consumed apple cider vinegar along with a high-protein snack shortly before going to bed.
- Potential PCOS Benefits: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to help reduce symptoms in women suffering from a condition known as polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS. This is a hormonal disorder characterized by increased levels of the male hormone androgen, as well as irregular menstrual periods. According to one study, women suffering from PCOS saw an improvement in their symptoms after consuming apple cider vinegar daily for 110 days. There is also evidence that massaging the liquid into stretch marks after pregnancy could help to reduce both their appearance and their size.
- Anti-Microbial Properties: Research shows that apple cider vinegar is effective in killing two kinds of harmful microbes known as Candida albicans and Enterococcus faecalis. Another study showed that the liquid also kills the dangerous E. coli bacterium. E. coli can cause serious symptoms, and it can potentially cause kidney failure in older adults and children.
- Reducing Bad Cholesterol: Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is known as “bad” cholesterol because it accumulates in the arteries and increases the risk of developing cardiovascular problems. There is evidence that apple cider vinegar may play a role in reducing the levels of LDL in people who have high cholesterol readings.
- Diarrhea Relief: The pectin found in apple cider vinegar, according to research, helps to support the beneficial bacteria found in the “gut” or gastrointestinal tract. As a result, it may help to reduce the occurrence of diarrhea in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Skin Health: Apple cider vinegar contains several organic acids that have been shown to kill Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) bacteria. P. acnes has been associated with the development of acne.
The Bottom Line
Is apple cider vinegar a “miracle” weight loss product? No, but ACV is linked to weight loss, and other health benefits. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, ACV may be helpful in the battle of the bulge.
That being said, ACV is powerful, so always dilute it before you take it. And, if you’re not sure whether you should incorporate it into your daily health routine, check with your doctor first.
See more: Amazing Things That Happen When You Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar, no doubt has a lot of health benefits. It can prevent a lot of diseases, treat respiratory problems, help lose weight and even help in gaining a clear and healthy digestive system. It also has amazing benefits when we soak our feet into it.
Apple Cider Vinegar, no doubt has a lot of health benefits. It can prevent a lot of diseases, treat respiratory problems, help lose weight and even help in gaining a clear and healthy digestive system. It can also be used as a disinfectant for the household. This natural remedy for almost everything also has a lot of benefits when it comes to putting your feet into this vinegar every night. It helps remove bacteria and disease causing germs from the body.
Though it has a distinct aroma that can be intolerable for certain people, its health benefits by submerging your feet in it, exceed this disadvantage by a lot. We know that our feet have a lot of germs in it and suffer from a lack of oxygen as they are covered all day by our shoes or socks. This can be very damaging for our feet as it can lead us to have dry feet, asperities, calluses and other fungal infections. The use of apple cider vinegar can kill the fungi and microbes responsible for the bad odour in our feet.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. In lukewarm water (not hot), add a glass of apple cider vinegar.
2. You can also add a few drops of lavender essential oil to improve the aroma.
3. Now, soak your feet in it for at least 30 minutes.
Say Goodbye To Sciatic Nerve Pain In Just 10 Minutes With This Natural Method!
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the human body. It`s inflammation produces a very uncomfortable pain that extends from the ribs to below the knee.
Resting helps alleviate the problem temporarily but does not resolve.
In addition to the pain, other symptoms may appear, for example, discomfort to sit, feel heavy legs and tingling, etc.
Sciatic nerve pain is extremely unpleasant and can seriously compromise the quality of life of people suffering from this problem.
If you are one of those who suffers from sciatic nerve pain, you know exactly what we are saying.
But the good news is that finally there is a solution for this problem!
In this article, we are going to show you this simple method which can solve your problem in just 10 minutes!All you have to do is to follow the instructions how to do this method:
This Treatment Should be Done at Night, Before Bedtime.
- Put about 10 liters of water in a bucket.
- The water should be at the highest temperature that can be supported by the feet.
- Then add a handful of salt and a half liter of apple cider vinegar.
- Shake this mixture well.
- Put your feet in the bucket and keep them there until the water cools.
- When removing your feet, rinse them and wrap them in a dry towel and go straight to bed to sleep.
- Keep your feet warm. Therefore, it is recommended to sleep with a towel, a sheet or a blanket wrapping them to be very hot.
The next day, get out of bed with slippers and do not step on the floor without them.Until it’s time to shower, do not be barefoot.Your pain will go away after the first treatment. Repeat this procedure every six months or when you feel pain again, and believe me you will be amazed by the results!
Source: dailynews.org.uk, dailyhealthkeeper.com