You might not be aware of the fact that oral health actually determines your overall health. One of the vital parts of the procedure for oral hygiene consists of using mouthwash.
It reduces the presence of plaque, while reaching and fighting bacteria that escaped dental cleaning at the same time. It is actually the final step in the removal of bacteria and germs. Moreover, it leaves the mouth clean and the breath fresh.
It is known that cavities can be cured with proper care and a healthy diet.
These are the advantages of using a homemade mouthwash:
- It is inexpensive- You can make your own homemade mouthwash and still get marvelous effects.
- You control the ingredients: You can remove tartar with completely safe and natural ingredients.
- No Chemicals: Commercial mouthwash products are loaded with numerous additives like harmful chemicals, colorants, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and flavorings.
Today, we will reveal the recipe of an effective, inexpensive, homemade mouthwash, based on baking soda, which will help you remove tartar and get a white and healthy smile.
Sodium bicarbonate is definitely one of the most potent best cleansers and it can be used in various ways, including for maintaining oral hygiene.
It has powerful bleaching and stain removal properties, so it is often used for teeth brushing. Also, it has antibacterial capacity that eliminates tartar and microbes which are the cause of cavities and bad breath.
This is how to prepare this mouthwash:
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide)
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup warm water
You should combine the salt and baking soda, and then wet the toothbrush in some warm water. Spread the mixture above it, and rub the teeth. Then, spit it. Repeat this for two minutes.
Next, mix the hydrogen peroxide with the warm water, and use this solution to rinse the mouth for a minute. Expel it from the mouthwash.
In the end, use a toothpick to remove the tartar from between the teeth. Rinse with cold water.
Repeat this twice a week. And also we recommend you to do oil pulling every day.
- Remember that you should never swallow mouthwash, as it might contain harmful ingredients.
- For optimal oral health, make sure you brush the teeth at least three times daily with good quality toothpaste.
- Spicy food stimulates the work of salivary glands, and saliva naturally sanitizes the oral cavity.
5 Minutes Tricks To Remove Dental Plaque Naturally Without Going To The Dentist
The food waste that is accumulated both internally and externally on the surface of the teeth is called plaque. This oral condition is often the reason for bad breath but most importantly it can lead to numerous conditions such as Sarro.
Sarro is a disease that develops when food residues harden and calcined in the teeth, therefore, causing halitosis and bleeding.
Fortunately, there are ways that you can reduce and remove the accumulation of these residues and prevent any further signs of progress of the disease.
In the case of smokers, these plates are dark yellow due to nicotine accumulation. Also, this happens to people who drink a lot of coffee and chewing snuff.
Plaque is actually the starting point of greater problem like the tooth decay and even tooth loss.
Dentist recommends going to a procedure known as deep prophylaxis twice a year. However, if you don’t like to spend money and time going to the dentist you can try these natural procedures which will give you vivid results in no time.
Home Remedy 1
• 1 liter of water.
• 60 grams of flour nutshell.
1. In a pot of boiling water, place 60 grams of flour nutshell and lower the heat.
2. Leave it to simmer for 10 minutes and you should get a slurry similar to toothpaste mixture.
3. Use this mixture to brush your teeth especially the affected areas for 5 minutes.
4. We recommend you to practice this technique twice a month.
Home Remedy 2
• 2 tablespoons sunflower seed.
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
• 1/2 liter of water.
– Place all the ingredients in a pot a leave them to simmer for 60 minutes. Again you should get a nice paste-like mixture.
– Use this mixture for two times a month and it will keep your teeth free from tartar and plaque.
Also, it is very important to keep a good oral hygiene and brush your teeth after every meal. After including one of these methods your teeth will be white, healthy and you won’t have any problem with bad breath.
Source: All About Healthy Food | Woman’s Vibe