After using this remedy you will never need any lip balm/lipstick from market. Just use it for continuously and you can change in your lips from 3rd day only.
– Take a clean container
– In this take 2 tsp of beetroot juice
– Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil
– Add 1 tsp of Vaseline
– Add oil of 2 vitamin E capsule
– Mix all of them well and your lip balm is ready
– Before application remove dead skin layer. For this rub your lips gently with toothbrush
– Now apply this lip balm on your lips and leave it overnight
You Will Need:
Lip balm with a thick consistency
How To Use Lip Balm And Toothbrush To Make Lips Pink?
– Apply a thick layer of lip balm to your lips. Leave it on for a while so that your lips can absorb the moisture.
– This will make exfoliating easier.
– Using a toothbrush, gently massage your lips in circular motions.
– Dip a washcloth in warm water and wipe off the lip balm.
– Apply a thin layer of balm if your lips feel dry.
How Often Do You Need To Do This?
You need to exfoliate your lips once a week.
5 Easiest-Ever Homemade Lip Scrub Recipes. Say Goodbye To Chapped Lips!
Using a homemade lip scrub once a week especially in the wintertime is very important. Your lips have the thinnest skin on your whole body and should not get chapped or dry. Many people suffer from dry, cracked lips and there’s no reason to keep them that way! With these simple instructions to make a gentle exfoliating lip scrub, your lips will be soft and supple. You’ve heard of body and face exfoliation, but have you heard of lip scrub and lip exfoliation before? That’s right lip exfoliation is one of the hottest buzz words in the health and beauty industry. We need to scrub the dead layers off our skin to maintain smooth and young-looking skin.
The same applies to the lips. We must scrub exterior layer of our lips to make keep smooth and kissable lips. Lip scrub, like all other body scrubs, uses a gritty substance that to exfoliate the surface layers when rubbed on your lips. Lip scrubs remove the dead outer surface of your lips, but unlike body scrubs, they are generally safe if ingested. Lip scrubs are made to be sweet and great-tasting so scrubbing is healthy and enjoyable.
Beauty experts recommend scrubbing your lips and using a lip scrub product at least once a week, and more during winter. It only takes a few minutes to scrub your lips, so doing it once, even twice a week, is very realistic. You can add it to your evening routine, or simply do it after you brush your teeth. With a lip scrub, achieving smooth, beautiful lips will always be within your reach.
The first recipe. Lip scrub with coconut oil
You will need these for the mint lip scrub: a quarter of cup of sugar, one drop of peppermint essential oil, one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of olive oil
Directions that you should follow: apply a warm wash cloth to your lips. Hold it there for five minutes to soften the skin. Apply the scrub mixture to both lips and rub for about a minute gently. Rinse with water and a wet washcloth.
The fifth recipe. Lip scrub with lemon
While this is refreshing in the summer, it’s also fantastic in the winter when you’re looking for a little dose of sunshine. Speaking of which, all that vitamin c does wonders for your lips!
The components of this scrub:
– A small amount of lemon juice,
– One teaspoon of petroleum jelly,
– A small tin or jar,
– Four teaspoons of caster sugar,
– Two toothpicks
Follow these steps and you will get wonderful lemon lip scrub:
– Firstly, gradually add the lemon juice to the caster sugar and mix with your provided toothpick until a thick gooey paste is formed…
– Keep adding the lemon juice gradually! The lemon juice acts as a lip cleanser- the acid of the lemon kills the bacteria on the lips. It also tastes great too!
– Do not add too much lemon juice in one go! If you’ve added too much juice, just even it out with a couple more teaspoons of sugar. The sugar acts as an exfoliator to the lips, removing the dead skin.
– Now leave the paste to the side for a while. We need to heat our petroleum jelly in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
– After two minutes in the microwave, the petroleum jelly should be liquid as shown above. The petroleum jelly acts as a moisturizer and gives your new soft lips a lovely polish!
– Now pour the paste into the basin of petroleum jelly and mix with a couple of toothpicks. The paste will become runny again if you have noticed. We don’t want runny paste! To rethicken the paste, gradually add teaspoons of caster sugar.
– And a little more lemon juice to add some flavor! The paste should be a lot thicker than before as the petroleum jelly hardens… Finally, pour your lip scrub into your tin/jar and you’re done!