Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight? Believe Me, It Works!
All your questions about apple cider vinegar answered.
If you’re looking for ways to maintain your health, you’ve probably done some online research. And odds are good that you’ve run across articles on the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. But did you know that new evidence suggests apple cider vinegar for weight loss might also be a good idea?
The idea that something you have in your pantry right now might play a role in losing weight is exciting, isn’t it? Here’s a look at how apple cider vinegar, or ACV, could help you drop a few pounds – as well as some of its other potential benefits.
How It’s Made?
The fermentation process is key when it comes to making the apple cider vinegar you see at your local grocery or health food store. It’s made by crushing or cutting apples and combining them with yeast. The yeast converts the sugar in the apples to alcohol. Bacteria are then added to convert the alcohol to acetic acid.
Acetic acid is one of the main reasons that people recommend apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Here are some of the ways it works:
Reducing Body Fat
A lot more human research needs to be performed on whether apple cider vinegar for weight loss is a good idea. But the early results show promise.
For example, there is some evidence to suggest that acetic acid helps with weight loss by reducing body fat.
According to one study, more than 150 people received either 15 milliliters (ml) of apple cider vinegar, 30 ml of the liquid or a placebo daily for three months. The participants who consumed apple cider vinegar had less abdominal fat and lower body weight than those who drank the placebo.
Increasing the Sense of Fullness
Another way that apple cider vinegar could help with weight loss is by making you feel fuller. One study included a group of people given bread soaked in apple cider vinegar. The other group received regular bread. According to the results, the participants who ate the vinegar-soaked bread reported feeling fuller than the other group.
Other Health Benefits of ACV
Additional research suggests that apple cider vinegar may offer other types of health benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Blood Sugar Maintenance: People suffering from health conditions related to increased blood sugar levels, according to one study, had lower levels when they consumed apple cider vinegar along with a high-protein snack shortly before going to bed.
- Potential PCOS Benefits: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to help reduce symptoms in women suffering from a condition known as polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS. This is a hormonal disorder characterized by increased levels of the male hormone androgen, as well as irregular menstrual periods. According to one study, women suffering from PCOS saw an improvement in their symptoms after consuming apple cider vinegar daily for 110 days. There is also evidence that massaging the liquid into stretch marks after pregnancy could help to reduce both their appearance and their size.
- Anti-Microbial Properties: Research shows that apple cider vinegar is effective in killing two kinds of harmful microbes known as Candida albicans and Enterococcus faecalis. Another study showed that the liquid also kills the dangerous E. coli bacterium. E. coli can cause serious symptoms, and it can potentially cause kidney failure in older adults and children.
- Reducing Bad Cholesterol: Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is known as “bad” cholesterol because it accumulates in the arteries and increases the risk of developing cardiovascular problems. There is evidence that apple cider vinegar may play a role in reducing the levels of LDL in people who have high cholesterol readings.
- Diarrhea Relief: The pectin found in apple cider vinegar, according to research, helps to support the beneficial bacteria found in the “gut” or gastrointestinal tract. As a result, it may help to reduce the occurrence of diarrhea in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Skin Health: Apple cider vinegar contains several organic acids that have been shown to kill Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) bacteria. P. acnes has been associated with the development of acne.
The Bottom Line
Is apple cider vinegar a “miracle” weight loss product? No, but ACV is linked to weight loss, and other health benefits. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, ACV may be helpful in the battle of the bulge.
That being said, ACV is powerful, so always dilute it before you take it. And, if you’re not sure whether you should incorporate it into your daily health routine, check with your doctor first.
See more: Amazing Things That Happen When You Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar, no doubt has a lot of health benefits. It can prevent a lot of diseases, treat respiratory problems, help lose weight and even help in gaining a clear and healthy digestive system. It also has amazing benefits when we soak our feet into it.
Apple Cider Vinegar, no doubt has a lot of health benefits. It can prevent a lot of diseases, treat respiratory problems, help lose weight and even help in gaining a clear and healthy digestive system. It can also be used as a disinfectant for the household. This natural remedy for almost everything also has a lot of benefits when it comes to putting your feet into this vinegar every night. It helps remove bacteria and disease causing germs from the body.
Though it has a distinct aroma that can be intolerable for certain people, its health benefits by submerging your feet in it, exceed this disadvantage by a lot. We know that our feet have a lot of germs in it and suffer from a lack of oxygen as they are covered all day by our shoes or socks. This can be very damaging for our feet as it can lead us to have dry feet, asperities, calluses and other fungal infections. The use of apple cider vinegar can kill the fungi and microbes responsible for the bad odour in our feet.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. In lukewarm water (not hot), add a glass of apple cider vinegar.
2. You can also add a few drops of lavender essential oil to improve the aroma.
3. Now, soak your feet in it for at least 30 minutes.
This will help :
Soothe sore feet muscles
Get rid of the bad feet odour
Relieve pain from minor sunburn
Heal dry skin
Get rid of toenail fungus
Get rid of cracked heels
So if you’ve been suffering from bad feet odour or sore feet muscles, do give this a try. Doing this daily can also provide you relief from cracked heels. If your footwear has a bad odour, you can spray this into it to get rid of it.
Say Goodbye To Sciatic Nerve Pain In Just 10 Minutes With This Natural Method!
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the human body. It`s inflammation produces a very uncomfortable pain that extends from the ribs to below the knee.
Resting helps alleviate the problem temporarily but does not resolve.
In addition to the pain, other symptoms may appear, for example, discomfort to sit, feel heavy legs and tingling, etc.
Sciatic nerve pain is extremely unpleasant and can seriously compromise the quality of life of people suffering from this problem.
If you are one of those who suffers from sciatic nerve pain, you know exactly what we are saying.
But the good news is that finally there is a solution for this problem!
In this article, we are going to show you this simple method which can solve your problem in just 10 minutes!All you have to do is to follow the instructions how to do this method:
This Treatment Should be Done at Night, Before Bedtime.
- Put about 10 liters of water in a bucket.
- The water should be at the highest temperature that can be supported by the feet.
- Then add a handful of salt and a half liter of apple cider vinegar.
- Shake this mixture well.
- Put your feet in the bucket and keep them there until the water cools.
- When removing your feet, rinse them and wrap them in a dry towel and go straight to bed to sleep.
- Keep your feet warm. Therefore, it is recommended to sleep with a towel, a sheet or a blanket wrapping them to be very hot.
The next day, get out of bed with slippers and do not step on the floor without them.Until it’s time to shower, do not be barefoot.Your pain will go away after the first treatment. Repeat this procedure every six months or when you feel pain again, and believe me you will be amazed by the results!
Source: dailynews.org.uk, dailyhealthkeeper.com
How To Clear Your Sinuses in Seconds Using Nothing but Your Fingers
Having a stuffy nose can be highly unpleasant, and is most often a result of colds, allergies, and even weather changes.
However, before you turn to medications, you should know that you can relieve the stuffy nose, ears, or a stuffy head by pressing one pressure point.
Trick #1: Apply Pressure Across Your Eyebrows
To clear the nose and the upper sinuses, you should boost the movement of the “stuck” fluid by applying pressure on the area across the eyebrows.
You should put the fingers at the beginning of each eyebrow, and lean forward so that your head rests on the elbows. After a couple of seconds, slide the fingers to the middle of the eyebrows.
Hold a bit and then move the fingers to the ends of the eyebrows, and hold a steady pressure or move the fingertips in tiny circles to stimulate the flow of fluid away from the forehead.
After a while, you will feel the pressure in the center of the head disperse.
Trick #2: Mini-Massage
The massage therapist Heather Wibbels claims that you can pull fluid from the head with the help of a few quick rubs. Yet, if you find this uncomfortable, cross the hands to make a V shape, and with the same pumping motion on the sides of the neck, release the lymph fluid.
The fingertip pulses, as well as this method, produce suction in the lymphatic system, which vacuums the fluid downward and removes it from the head.
Trick #3: Use Your Tongue & Press Between Eyebrows
By pressing certain points of the body, you can trigger the fluid flow and clear the sinuses. You should push the tongue flat against the roof of the mouth, and at the same time, push a finger against the skin between the eyebrows.
Hold thus for 20 seconds, and you will feel the relief, as the buildup will soften, and the sinuses will start to clear.
Moreover, you can try the following: alternate between pressing the tongue against the roof of the mouth and pressing between the eyebrows, which is actually the Yintang acupoint, the location of the nasion, according to Dr. Joseph M. Helms, president of Helms Medical Institute and author of Acupuncture Energetics: A Clinical Approach for Physicians.
These methods will actually draw the fluid from the source of blockage, and thus clear the congestion in the sinuses, and treat all the accompanying symptoms.